Winter Revival Spa Package at the five-star Lough Eske Castle, Donegal from €415 per room, based on two people sharing.
Feel revived in time for spring, with a trip to Lough Eske Castle in the heart of delightful Donegal. This refreshing spa break includes an overnight stay with breakfast, a thirty-minute ESPA treatment in the hotel’s award-winning Cara Spa, a three-course dinner in the 2 AA Rosette winning Cedars Restaurant, and use of the world-class leisure facilities at Lough Eske Castle.
Take time to explore the green surrounds of Lough Eske with complimentary use of the hotel’s bicycles and enjoy a complimentary history tour with one of the friendly team at the castle.
This is truly the resetting you need this spring!
This package includes:
- Accommodation in a luxurious Courtyard or Deluxe Room with full Irish breakfast for one night
- Three course dinner in the award winning 2 AA Rosette Cedars Restaurant
- Access to the thermal suite for an hour prior to your treatment
- Choice of one 30 min ESPA spa treatment from: an Express Facial or Foot & Leg Massage or Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage
- Post treatment, enjoy a refreshing sorbet and selection of herbal teas in the relaxation room
- Complimentary access to the indoor swimming pool and fitness suite at CARA Organic Beauty & Spa
Prices start from €415 per room, based on two people sharing.
Available up until March 2023, Sunday to Friday and subject to availability.
Upgrade from a 30 minute to a 60-minute treatment for an additional €50 per person.
Available to include as an add on at time of booking.