Preferred Hotels & Resorts Launches Where Next? Campaign
Global Offer Embraces the Travel Renaissance Through Meaningful, Personalised Experiences at Independent Hotels Worldwide
With the promise of more travel freedoms to come this summer – and all the reconnections this brings for couples, families, and friends – Preferred Hotels & Resorts has launched WHERE NEXT?, a global campaign to inspire all travellers, including returning I Prefer Hotel Rewards members, to dust off their passports for a much-deserved trip abroad or closer to home as they continue to Believe in Travel. Extending two phases of custom travel offers – Experiences and Hotel Buy-Outs – the WHERE NEXT? campaign is designed to revive the joy, romance, and inspiration that travel and genuine hospitality brings to people’s lives.
“As so many of us look forward to re-engaging with the wider world or seek answers to our ‘where next’ in life generally, we often turn to travel for inspiration and as a source for answers. The WHERE NEXT? platform is a bold call to action, reminding us of travel’s power to make us feel better – emotionally, mentally, physically, and spiritually,” said Kristie Goshow, Chief Marketing Officer for Preferred Hotels & Resorts. “We are privileged to represent many of the world’s finest independent hotels and resorts and to be able to showcase their locally inspired experiences and commitment to providing true hospitality in this next chapter for travel.”
Kicking off the campaign with WHERE NEXT? Experiences, travellers are invited to choose from more than 200 participating hotels, where they will enjoy two nights’ accommodations or longer at the best available rate, complimentary daily breakfast for two, a locally inspired travel experience for two, and fast track to I Prefer Elite status. Bookings are valid for hotel stays through December 31, 2021. In support of the travel agent community, Preferred is offering a total bonus commission of 12% for WHERE NEXT? Experiences bookings made via GDS or directly with a qualifying IATA or TIDS number. Highlight WHERE NEXT? Experiences include:
- Boston Harbor Hotel (Boston, Massachusetts) – Take a ferry ride to Spectacle Island for a day of hiking, scale North Drumlin for panoramic views of Boston Harbor, and enjoy a rewarding catered picnic with rosé wine from the top of the hill
- Balboa Bay Resort (Newport Beach, California) – Take a private afternoon or sunset cruise around Newport Harbor on an electric boat staffed by a captain, including lunch and drinks on board
- Hotel Playa Grande Resort & Grand Spa (Cabo San Lucas, Mexico) – Balance the mind and body with a spiritual Temazcal experience (traditional Mexican steam lodge)
- Bobby Hotel (Nashville, Tennessee) – Enjoy complimentary admission to the National Museum of African American Music (NMAAM) and a $100 dining credit for use on property
Europe, Middle East, and Africa:
- Grand Hotel Palace (Rome, Italy) – Select two complimentary tickets to visit one of eight museums such as Musei Vaticani, the Colosseum, and Galleria Borghese; offer also includes return hotel transfers and a 20% discount for dinner at the hotel’s Cadorin
- Erinvale Estate Hotel & Spa (Western Cape, South Africa) – Embark on a guided wine trail in Helderberg’s winelands, to include a cellar tour and wine tasting at Vergelegen; olive oil and wine tasting at Morgenster; chocolate, coffee, and wine tasting at Lourensford; beer tasting at Abru Brewery; and gin tasting and a small plate dining experience at the hotel
- Hotel Metropole Geneve (Geneva, Switzerland) – Take in stunning views of Lake Geneva from the hotel’s rooftop with a cigar and cocktail pairing experience, including a Davidoff Escurio Gran Toro cigar paired with – a sweet and sour ‘Wild Dragon’ cocktail
- Andara Resort & Villas (Phuket, Thailand) – Enjoy a 90-minute Thai massage treatment or an afternoon tour with a chauffeur to explore Phuket’s Chalong Temple, The Big Buddha, and much more
- EAST, Hong Kong (Hong Kong) – Participate in a 30-minute mixologist experience at Sugar, the hotel’s rooftop bar and lounge
- Kyoto Tokyu Hotel (Kyoto, Japan) – Learn how to make and decorate a Kyo-koma, a traditional Japanese spinning top, during a workshop with a local Kyoto craftsman
WHERE NEXT? Experiences will be followed by next month’s rollout of WHERE NEXT? Hotel Buy-Outs, a creative new proposition for families and larger groups seeking luxury accommodation options and the peace of mind that comes with private facilities and dedicated guest services. Available for stays through December 31, 2022, WHERE NEXT? Hotel Buy-Outs enable guests to book a full hotel floor or wing, or the entire property, inclusive of private, personalised access to amenities such as spa and dining outlets at best-in-class independent hotels globally. Examples of hotels welcoming guests to take over an entire floor or wing include Chicago Silversmith Hotel & Suites (Chicago, Illinois), Grand Hotel Tremezzo (Lake Como, Italy), Alma Resort (Cam Ranh, Vietnam), and The Fullerton Hotel Sydney (Sydney, Australia), while full run-of-house, exclusive-use experiences are available at properties such as La Villa Haussmann (Paris, France), Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa (Sandys, Bermuda), and Inns of Aurora (Aurora, New York), to name a few.
For more information about the WHERE NEXT? campaign offers, including the full list of participating hotels, or to book, visit https://preferredhotels.com/wherenext2021
Offer Terms & Conditions
WHERE NEXT? Experiences are valid to book for hotel stays through December 31, 2021, with a minimum two-night stay required. The offer is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply. To receive the I Prefer Elite status benefits stated as part of this offer, guests can activate complimentary I Prefer membership at www.IPrefer.com/enroll prior to arrival or enrol upon check in at the participating hotel.