“Let’s White Claw” will launch on April 1st 2021 in the US with further rollouts across the year to its growing number of global markets.
- White Claw launched across 5 international markets in 2020, with another 10 planned across 2021.
- ”Let’s White Claw” champions creators across the globe to create shareable content, capturing unscripted, in-the-moment occasions, to be flighted in a multi-channel, multi-platform global campaign.
· America’s most successful new alcohol brand launched in 2016, with market entry in the UK, Ireland and Australia in 2020 and seven new markets planned for 2021; an ambitious global expansion plan underpinned by the “Let’s White Claw” campaign.
- White Claw Hard Seltzer is made with sparkling water, triple distilled spirit and a hint of natural fruit flavour to deliver a wave of pure refreshment, like nothing you’ve ever tasted before.
- Developed in Ireland, the White Claw Hard Seltzer brand leads the fast-growing Hard Seltzer market in the USA, Canada, UK, The Netherlands, Belgium and Ireland.
Dublin, April 1st 2021 – Mark Anthony Brands International has today announced the first global marketing campaign for its White Claw® Hard Seltzer brand, beginning in April 2021. The global campaign follows a hugely successful 2020 with launches in the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands and Australia and ongoing success in the US.
Known for its strong track record in alcohol beverage innovation, Ireland-based Mark Anthony Brands International developed the White Claw Hard Seltzer brand for launch in the USA in 2016. White Claw’s ambitious global expansion plan is underpinned by a leading 60% market share in the US and achieving the category leadership position in Canada, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands and the UK, following its launch in 2020. In Australia the brand has also made a strong start, with 1 million cans sold in its first week of launch.
In the process, White Claw has become a cultural phenomenon, with passionate consumers in their millions championing the brand online. Through their social feeds, home-made merchandise, videos, hashtags and memes, fans have generated over 4 billion impressions and 46 times more social media mentions than competing brands. One thing each of these moments and mentions have in common is a feeling of pure, uncomplicated fun. This served as inspiration for the “Let’s White Claw” campaign.
The Let’s White Claw campaign will enlist a diverse mix of film and music creators from around the world, capturing unscripted moments that evoke a feeling of pure, uncomplicated fun, showcasing everyday “Let’s” moments. The campaign will lead on Instagram with further support on Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, as well as Snapchat, YouTube and Pinterest. The campaign will commence in the US in early April 2021 before rolling out to other markets across the next four months.
“Let’s White Claw is the first in a series of milestones for White Claw,” said, Davin Nugent, CEO of Mark Anthony Brands International. “Since its launch in 2016, White Claw has been embraced by our consumers at a level we never imagined. This campaign is designed for them. White Claw fans are some of the most engaged of any brand in the world, creating an entire sub-culture around the product. Having seen the phenomenal engagement globally with the White Claw brand, we’re excited to not only launch our campaign in new markets, but also our brand and our products, in what is set to be our biggest year yet.”
Newly appointed Global Brand Director, Gisela Rule said, “I’m delighted to have joined White Claw and Mark Anthony Brands International at such a pivotal and exciting time for the brand. It’s set to be a big year for us with seven new markets due to launch over the coming weeks. The “Let’s White Claw” campaign marks a very fitting start to our ambitious global expansion plans for 2021 and beyond”.
To learn more about White Claw Hard Seltzer and the Let’s White Claw campaign, go to www.whiteclaw.com or follow White Claw on Facebook at facebook.com/whiteclawseltzer, on Twitter at @whiteclawie and on Instagram at @whiteclawireland.
Available in leading retailers across Ireland, White Claw Hard Seltzer is available in three refreshing flavours: Raspberry, Black Cherry and Natural Lime. White Claw Hard Seltzer flavours are available in 330ml sleek cans with an RRP of €3.50.