Pillo Hotel Ashbourne are seeking Night Porter
Join the team: Night Porter
The Pillo Hotel Ashbourne combines warm hospitality with excellent facilities in a contemporary setting, located in Ashbourne, County Meath and within 25 minutes from Dublin City centre and International Airport. Designed to an exceptionally high four star standard, the hotel offers a calm and relaxed atmosphere for both leisure and business travellers. County Meath is the heritage capital of Ireland, rich in history and culture, the hotel is an ideal base from which to explore all that it has to offer.
Serving guests at the front desk while providing the highest level of service possible in an efficient, courteous and professional manner by following Pillo standards of hospitality and adhering to guidelines and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the Night Manager whenever necessary to ensure smooth night operations.
- Provide accurate audit of all deskwork and transactions from the day.
- Ensure work area is clean and well stocked.
- Conform to cash handling procedures at all times.
- Be knowledgeable about daily hotel operations, check daily event sheet, bulletin boards and be up to date with all changes, new procedures and events.
- Get a daily briefing about extra ordinary events to effectively deal with all foreseen situations on a daily basis.
- Check in all guests using hotel standard operating procedures.
- Follow all cash handling and banking procedures to check out all customers efficiently.
- Perform guest registration and room assignment and accommodate special requests of all customers.
- Assist all guests in problems and questions as required. Ensure that all guest problems are resolved by using the hotel procedures.
- Be flexible in regard to work schedule, able to work at nights.
- Knowledge of Opera an advantage.
- Time Management
- Customer Service
- Competitive rate of pay
- Staff discounts at partner hotels
- Ongoing training
- Career progression
To view or apply for this role please visit https://www.jobs.ie/ApplyForJob.aspx?Id=1961733