Enjoy a Gourmet Getaway at the 5 Star Lough Eske Castle, Donegal
- Lough Eske Castle, Donegal, invites food lovers to indulge in a “Gourmet Getaway” this summer
- The package at the five star hotel includes afternoon tea, a three course meal and breakfast each morning starting from €670 per room for two nights (based on two people)
Summer is the perfect time to book that long overdue trip to Donegal and sample the culinary delights the county has to offer, with a stay at the five-star Lough Eske Castle located near Donegal town.
Starting from €670 per room for two nights, this food lover’s retreat is a chance to experience local Irish produce prepared and cooked to perfection. It begins with a traditional afternoon tea served at the castle drawing rooms and an indulgent three course dinner at the hotel’s “Cedars Restaurant” , a 2 AA Rosette awarded restaurant under the helm of Head Chef Richard McKee, which recently unveiled a fresh modern look to its décor.
Full Irish breakfast each morning is included in the Gourmet Getaway package, with the hotel adhering to social distancing guidelines by booking guests in at an allocated time. Visitors will also get complimentary access to the hotel’s swimming pool and fitness room.
Bikes and kayaks are also available for the guests to explore the grounds and the lake.
The Gourmet Getaway Package includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation with full Irish breakfast each morning
- A sumptuous three course dinner in the two AA Rosette Cedars Restaurant on one evening
- Traditional Afternoon Tea for two people on one afternoon
- Complimentary use of swimming pool and fitness room at CARA Organic Beauty Spa