Guestline are seeking an energetic and knowledgeable Hotel Systems Trainer to join their Implementation Team
We craft thoughtful products that help hoteliers effortlessly welcome and manage their guests. We’re central to the lives of thousands of hotels and their fantastic staff around the world. Our customers interact with our user-friendly and intuitive software in many areas of their working day, at any time and any place. We’re here to make their lives more enjoyable, more productive and to enable them to provide a better service to their customers or as we call it: More GuestTime. It’s this relationship that we help build between hotels and their guests that mean we have vast scope for innovation, disruption, and enhancement every step of the way.
It’s been an unprecedented time for hospitality and during these turbulent times we are proud that we have pulled together to support our valued customers whilst continuing to attract new customers. The hospitality industry has weathered a difficult storm and we remain committed to helping hoteliers leverage the power of technology to streamline their operations and provide a memorable guest experience.
It’s not just about the technology
Our team is diverse, filled with ambitious and creative minds, spread across the UK, Europe, and Asia with customers in 25 countries, across 5 continents. Our history guides us and gives us a great position in the market, but it’s our innovation and international expansion that will keep us successful. Don’t just take our word for it, every 10 working hours a new hotel goes live with Guestline.
Yes, technology and solutions are our thing, but what makes us different is we love to show our customers the humans behind the computers. We’re all about personable technology, we give our customers the systems and advice they need to enhance guest experience and make their operations more efficient. Through this approach we have been awarded ‘Best Technology Product’ from Boutique Hotelier and Travolution.
About the opportunity
We’re looking for an energetic and knowledgeable Hotel Systems Trainer to join our Implementation Team. Typically, you will work remotely with our Irish customers on the installation of our market leading Hotel PMS and EPOS software. As a go-to member of our Implementation Team you’ll have the knowledge and customer service skills to support both our customers and our colleagues with all queries.
To provide the best possible service to our customers the ideal candidate will have a sound working knowledge of PMS software and have previously held a reservations or front office position within the hotel industry.
What you’ll be doing
- Guide hotel staff and senior managers through a structured and details software installation and training program
- Configuring and training Guestline’s Property Management System, EPOS solution, Booking Channel Manager and Direct Booking web engine
- Configuring the software to the customer’s specific requirements
- Conduct training sessions to a wide audiences covering all hotel departments
- Conduct onsite and remote workshops/sessions with existing customers
- Work with and complement other implementation specialists within the business
- Complete and maintain all company paperwork in a timely, accurate and efficient manner in line with the company guidelines
- As part of an implementation team actively take control of the project delivery components for which you are responsible to see through to completion
- Maintain close contact with the Project Manager, keeping them informed of any progress or delays
- Document any faults, features or site specific items/issues as and when requested in line with company processes
- Represent the company in a professional and positive manner at all times
- Adhere to and follow all procedures accurately and efficiently
- Attend any relevant training courses which are set to improve knowledge on the company’s or associated products
- Ensure your product knowledge is kept up to date
- Carry out support work at Guestline support when not on customer sites
You can be based anywhere in Ireland as you’ll be carrying out implementations remotely or on-site across the country with occasional travel to the UK.
You can view more details on Guestline website.