SUMMER IS CALLING
County Wexford is one of the top holiday destinations in Ireland and is widely renowned for its warm, family-friendly hospitality. You will find everything you need for a fantastic family holiday in Wexford, from spacious family hotel rooms to exciting activities to keep the little ones entertained.
Visit Wexford has announced the ultimate summer prize for one lucky family.
The winning family will experience:
- 2 nights Bed and Breakfast stay at the stunning and remarkable Brandon House Hotel in New Ross for 2 adults and 2 children (under 12) or 2 adults only
- 2 nights Bed and Breakfast at Maldron Hotel Wexford, ideally located on the outskirts of Wexford town, with 1 Evening Meal for 2 adults and up to 3 children sharing with an estimated value of €550
- A choice between Pancake House (1-hour bowling, 4 pancakes and drink option) OR Strike the Hunger Deal (1-hour bowling, 2 pizza, 2 chips & drink option) with a value of €60 at Leisure Max Wexford
- A family day pass to Johnstown Castle Estate, Museum and Gardens in Wexford where you will be able to enjoy the spectacular lake walks, walled gardens and sculptures which all offer the beautiful setting for the great 19th-century castle
- A family pass to the Dunbrody Famine Ship in New Ross where you will be able to enjoy a truly remarkable journey back in time
Follow the winning family on their journey around Wexford on @VisitWexford‘s social media where they will be documenting their fun family days out around the county. They will show you why the Sunny South East is #BestForSun and #BestForFun!
For more travel inspiration, click here to read Visit Wexford’s blog on summer accommodation offers that are available to book now. Whether you’re looking for luxury guesthouses or camping by the coast, there is something to suit every holiday in County Wexford this summer.
Follow Visit Wexford:
O Connell Marketing