Ireland’s Blue Book Announces Sponsorship of the Wellness Category at the Irish Country Magazine Irish Made Awards
Irelands Blue Book, a collection of country houses, hotels and restaurants located throughout the island of Ireland, is delighted to be announced as the sponsor of the Wellness Category at the Irish Country Magazine Irish Made Awards 2022, taking place on October 7th.
The Irish Country Magazine Irish Made Awards is all about celebrating home grown talent. After a challenging couple of years for the country, it is important to shine a light on the talented makers, creators, craftspeople, and producers across Ireland.
The awards are open to businesses in the following categories: Fashion, Accessories, Jewellery, Textiles, Home, Gift, Food, Drink, Beauty, Wellness, Kids and Sustainability. An expert panel of judges will have to narrow down the finalists in each category, which will then go to a live vote on irishcountrymagazine.ie in August.
The deadline for entries is Tuesday 31st May 2022 at midnight.
The Overall Winner of the Irish Made Awards will receive an incredible prize worth €20,000 to boost their business, including:
- A marketing package with Irish Country Magazine worth €10,000.
- An exclusive prize package worth €5,000 including a stand at Showcase Ireland 2023, a stand at Bloom in the Park 2023, and one-to-one mentoring with DCCI from the Design and Crafts Council
- One-year membership of Guaranteed Irish which includes networking opportunities with top business leaders across Ireland, the opportunity to feature on GuaranteedIrishGifts.ie and a guest appearance on the Guaranteed Irish Business Podcast, valued at €5,000.
- All category winners and runners-up will feature in a special edition of Irish Country Magazine in run up to Christmas.
- All finalists will be shared across Irish Country Magazine print, website, and social media when the shortlist is revealed in August.
- Winners revealed at a special Awards Ceremony in October.
Michelle Maguire, CEO of Irelands Blue Book said: “We are really thrilled to be the sponsors of the Wellness Category at the Irish Country Magazine Irish Made Awards 2022. Looking after our mind and body is very important so it is a great honour that we can be advocates for wellness.”