Pillo Hotel Ashbourne are seeking Receptionist- Shift Leader
Join the team: Receptionist- Shift Leader
The Pillo Hotel Ashbourne combines warm hospitality with excellent facilities in a contemporary setting, located in Ashbourne, County Meath and within 25 minutes from Dublin City centre and International Airport. Designed to an exceptionally high four star standard, the hotel offers a calm and relaxed atmosphere for both leisure and business travellers. County Meath is the heritage capital of Ireland, rich in history and culture, the hotel is an ideal base from which to explore all that it has to offer.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Receptionist-Shift Leader to provide an excellent guest experience. Reporting to the Front Office Manager, the experienced Receptionist- Shift Leader will be focused on consistently delivering a high quality and excellent customer service in keeping with the character and ethos of the Pillo Hotel.
To anticipate guest needs and deal with all guests’ enquiries in a pleasant, efficient manner. Ensure the Front Desk operates in an efficient and organised manner.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure a safe & secure environment for customers, staff and visitors is maintained at all times
- To present a positive personal image to the customer at all times
- To ensure reception appears a ‘happy place’ for the guests to approach
- To ensure that products and services are explained to the customer at all appropriate times, to take all opportunities to both promote products to our customer and increase the customer base
- To operate the switchboard, receive incoming calls, transfer internal and external calls, be familiar with department extension numbers.
- To answer the telephone promptly and clearly in a polite and helpful manner at all times
- To ensure that both incoming and outgoing calls are handled in a professional manner
- Be familiar with sales & promotional activity and upsell at every possible opportunity
- To liaise with accommodation for the return of rooms being serviced and ensure system is updated
- You may be required to assist the reservations department with reservation enquiries.
- Customer Service
- Meals on duty
- Discounted membership of ClannLife leisure centre
- Car parking
- Staff discounts at partner hotels
- Training & Development opportunities
- Career progression opportunities
To view or apply for this role please visit https://www.jobs.ie/ApplyForJob.aspx?Id=1969151