Pillo Hotel Ashbourne are seeking Food & Beverage Assistants (Evenings Only)
Join the team: Food & Beverage Assistants (Evenings Only)
The Pillo Hotel Ashbourne combines warm hospitality with excellent facilities in a contemporary setting, located in Ashbourne, County Meath and within 25 minutes from Dublin City centre and International Airport. Designed to an exceptionally high four star standard, the hotel offers a calm and relaxed atmosphere for both leisure and business travellers. County Meath is the heritage capital of Ireland, rich in history and culture, the hotel is an ideal base from which to explore all that it has to offer.
Evening Food & Beverage Assistants required at Pillo Hotel Ashbourne
The 4* Pillo Hotel Ashbourne combines warm hospitality with excellent facilities in a contemporary setting, located in Ashbourne, County Meath and within 25 minutes from Dublin City centre and International Airport.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Greet customers, make recommendations, answer questions and present the menu in a professional and friendly manor
- Take orders and send them to kitchen staff through the POS system
- Ensure quality service in the dining room and during meal service
- Prepare the bills for beverages and meals ordered, take the cash and make change, and balance daily transactions
- Performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisor. Ensure that the restaurant area is meticulously clean at all times
- Clean and clear the dining room tables
Education, Qualification & Experience Requirements
- In order to be considered for this role you are required to have undertaken your Leaving certificate or Equivalent and should have at least 1 years’ experience in similar role in 4 star luxury hotel.
- You will be a highly driven and motivated individual with a good knowledge and understanding of Food and Beverage operations.
- It is also essential that you have good command of the English language (spoken and written).
- Flexibility and an ability to work on your own initiative are required
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Meals on duty
- Discounted membership of Clann leisure centre
- Car parking
- Staff discounts at partner hotels
- Training & Development opportunities
- Career progression opportunities