IRELAND’s leading foodservice and hospitality event, CATEX, owned by IFSA (Irish Foodservice Suppliers Alliance) opens its doors next week – Tuesday, 2nd November running until Thursday, 4th November at the RDS, Simmonscourt, Dublin.
Free to attend, registration to the three-day show is a must – www.catexexhibition.com
As one of the sectors most impacted by the pandemic, CATEX, supported by Bunzl and Calor, marks a new dawn for foodservice and hospitality, as the industry rebuilds following 18 months of restrictions during an unprecedented period.
As the one-stop shop for the food, drink and hospitality industry, this year’s event has been developed specifically to meet today’s challenges and provide exhibitors with new business opportunities, and visitors with innovative solutions and new products to help their businesses flourish.
CATEX will continue the event’s history of celebrating excellence within the industry. Home to world-class competitions, visitors to the show will have the unique opportunity to get up close and personal with the very best in the Country.
An industry show, developed for and by the industry – Features include:
- Chef Ireland Culinary Competitions – hundreds of young and professional chefs get hot under the collar in live theatre competitions, honing their craft by putting their skills and knowledge to the test in a competitive format.
- Chef Ireland Cold Salon Display – prepare to be blown away by incredible works of edible art in the salon displays.
- Hosted by the Speciality Coffee Association, the National Brewers’ Cup will see 12 baristas go head-to-head, stirring up the coffee world to see who can come out on top.
- European Speciality Tea Association is the host of the Signature Tea Drink competition, which will take place on day three of the event, as well as showcasing the finest teas from around the world at the ESTA Tea Bar.
- Connecting chefs across the island of Ireland, Chef Network is hosting a three-day networking hub for members to share their experiences, challenges and solutions, and importantly learn from each other.
- Aramark Producers’ Showcase – a Dragons’ Den style competition for food producers to be in with the chance to agree a supply partnership with one of Ireland’s biggest buyers in the Irish foodservice sector.
For new business, establishing contacts and identifying opportunities, CATEX is THE show to attend this year.
FREE to attend. Doors open at 10am on Tuesday, 2nd November running until Thursday, 4th November at 5pm. Registration is essential and is open now: www.catexexhibition.com