Kildare Hotels Kick-Start Autumn with Some Great Offers
Updated: Sep 10
As lockdown measures in Kildare have come to an end, hotels all over the county are preparing to re-open with many offering special reopening deals. So, for visitors looking for weekend or mid-term breaks away with social distancing ensured, from countryside retreats, spa weekends and luxury four-star hotels, Kildare is the ideal location for that Autumn escape.
Barberstown Castle - Stay and Gourmet Dine
There is no better night away than heading to a gorgeous Country House with an award-winning restaurant and only within thirty minutes from Dublin city centre. Whether you love a sophisticated restaurant surrounding the stunning Kildare countryside or prefer the ambiance of open log fires Barberstown Castle has the perfect break for you.
• Enjoy One-night Bed and Breakfast for 2 adults with Dinner in the Barton Rooms Restaurant from just €320 total stay (2 adults sharing 1 bedroom).
• Stay two nights including Bed & Breakfast, Dinner on both evenings in the Barton Rooms Restaurant and Lunch on Saturday in The Garden Bar on Saturday between 12-3pm from just €590 total stay (2 adults sharing 1 bedroom).
Visit: www.barberstowncastle.ie Call: 01 628 8157
Killashee Hotel - Stay at Killashee, Shop at Kildare Village
Set amidst the lush rolling countryside of County Kildare, Killashee is truly a special place and looks forward to welcoming you. From the Victorian grandeur of the Original Killashee House, to the acres of splendid gardens and gloriously wild woodland and trails, there are so many hidden places to explore. Enjoy the perfect mix of shopping & relaxation – treat yourself to an overnight stay with breakfast and an evening meal served in the stunning terrace restaurant, where you will enjoy the best Irish cuisine from the new restaurant menus while enjoying the magnificent views of the Killashee gardens. Why not add Afternoon Tea or Lunch for the ultimate Killashee dining experience! Plus enjoy a 10% discount to use at Kildare Village, the most luxurious shopping experience, where you will find amazing discounts on all the top brands.
• Overnight Dinner, Bed & Breakfast offers are from €100 per person sharing
Call: 045 879277
Kilkea Castle Hotel & Golf Resort - Relax & Unwind
Prepare to feel like royalty when you enter the grounds of one of the oldest inhabited Castles in Ireland. With history dating back to 1180, Kilkea Castle captures the mystical charm of a 12th Century majestic Castle with the overwhelming allure of timeless sophistication and style. Located in Castledermot, along Ireland's Ancient East and set on 180 acres of its own wonderful woodland, gardens and golf course, Kilkea Castle enchants from the moment you drive down the beech-lined avenue.
Relax & Unwind - One Night Bed & Breakfast & 95 Minute Spa Experience. From €285 for total stay.
• Relax and unwind for a night in one of the wonderful Castle or Carriage Bedrooms
• Enjoy full Irish breakfast
• Relax and enjoy a 45 minute visit to the Thermal Suite prior to your treatment
• Unwind with a 50 minute treatment for each adult choose from an Elemis Personalized Facial or Body Massage experience.
Call: 059 9145600
Westgrove Hotel Clane - Fab Friday
Experience the warmth of a Westgrove welcome. Nestled in the County Kildare village of Clane, the 4 star Westgrove Hotel provides the perfect haven for an autumn break. Boasting 96 well appointed bedrooms, Assaggio Restaurant and Oak and Onyx bars provide a variety of dining options as well as a chance to relax and revive in the award winning Leisure Club and Spa Haven.
• Reopening Offer Room Only Rate - €59 Total Stay
• Fab Friday:
Make Friday a Fab one for just €129 for 2 sharing.
- Overnight accommodation in one of their spacious guest rooms
- Main Course with a Glass of Bubbly
- Full Irish Breakfast the following morning
Call: 045 989 900