Musgrave MarketPlace puts customer experience at the heart of new website
Ireland’s only 100% Irish-owned national wholesaler, Musgrave MarketPlace has invested significantly in a digitisation strategy to create both a seamless online shopping experience for its customers and a selling platform for Irish suppliers.
With the launch of a new and improved e-commerce website, Musgrave MarketPlace customers can shop the wholesaler’s expansive selection of products from food and beverages to equipment, packaging, office furniture and electricals all in one place delivered directly to their business or available to collect from one of our seven branches nationwide.
Expertly designed with new features, the new website cuts down on administration time and offers customers a one-stop shop for all their business needs.
What to expect on the new website:
- Seamless online shopping experiences – Whether ordering from your desktop, tablet or mobile phone, you will receive a seamless user experience.
- Extended Range – Customers now have the option to shop from a new Extended Range, a digital only curated range, hosted on the site on behalf of trusted suppliers, delivered directly to customers from the suppliers’ own distribution centre.
- Real Time Stock Information – If a product is not available, alternative products will be suggested or you can choose to be notified when the product is available to order.
- Accurate Delivery Lead Times – You will receive precise information about when you can expect to receive your order.
- Flexible Order Fulfilment – You can have your order delivered or a click and collect service is available from local Musgrave MarketPlace branches nationwide, seven days a week.
- Favourite Lists – Create and manage multiple lists of your favourite products and frequently purchased items.
- Intuitive search feature – The new intuitive search function makes it quicker and easier to find what you are looking for.
- Quick Order Function – Use barcode scanners to create a list, or enter the SKU codes, placing the products directly into your basket. If you are planning an event in advance, you can also prepare orders and store them.
- Multiple Users – Better manage your purchasing by adding multiple users with varying permission levels, allowing you to set budget spends and approve orders.
- Financial Transactions – Previous orders, invoices and statements are available at the touch of a button.
- Food Information Regulation – Allergen information can be easily accessed and downloaded through your order history.
- Inspiration & Trends – Discover our resource hub that is packed with helpful tools, the latest trends and inspiration.
Managing Director, Michael McCormack has driven this digital strategy to provide a best in class offering for Musgrave MarketPlace customers. “Designed with our customer in mind, we undertook an extended period of market and customer research at the beginning of this project to identify pain points with our old site and to identify best-in-class examples, so that we could deliver a much-improved proposition. Following a pilot with customers and some final tweaking I’m delighted to launch, what will become, a one-stop-shop for our customers, where they can find everything they need to run their business in one place.”
Musgrave MarketPlace customer, Rory Stack, Head Chef at The Yacht Bar & Restaurant, Clontarf said, “As a long-time customer of Musgrave MarketPlace, I was excited to be part of the customer panel whose feedback helped to shape the site features to meet the needs of our business. During the pilot phase we were able to help to identify possible issues during development and ways to make things easier for customers. The new website is slick, easy to navigate and, as ever, contains everything that we could possibly need to run our business.”
Check out the new website now and register to become a Musgrave MarketPlace customer: www.musgravemarketplace.ie